Invitation to Tender: DBGP Summative Assessment
17 Feb 2020
Dorset Growth Hub are calling for tenders to develop and deliver a Summative Assessment for the ERDF Project - Dorset Business Growth Programme (2017 – 2022) that complies with and satisfies the requirements of the European Regional Development Fund.
Tender documentation can be downloaded here:
Scope and timeframe
The final Summative Assessment report will be due to MHCLG in July 2022, with an interim report for the first stage of the report in April 2020.
The available budget for the Summative Assessment is £20,000 (Exc. VAT)
The invitation to tender will be closed at 12.00pm on 2nd March 2020. Any applications received after this time will not be considered.
Additional Information (updated 24.02.2020)
- The logic model version attached to the tender was recently updated. However, we would like the summative assessment logic model to be reviewed and amended if required, to ensure that this meets assessment requirements.
- The assessment plan was completed in 2019 for the programme (2017 – 2019), however, since then, we have been granted an extension so we would need an assessment plan for the programme (2017 – 2022).
- We are required to present a summary of the interim report to MHCLG for the first stage of the contract. The template is attached to the tender documentation. Only the summary is required and not the full interim report.
- We are required to provide a summary of the interim report to MHCLG and the deadline is April 2020. The project had some work done on the assessment, and we had a questionnaire done for the programme, which we hope could help to deliver a report summary for our deadline.
- The final assessment report would need to meet all requirements set out in ERDF guidance.
- All available survey information and draft summative assessment plan will be provided to the successful applicant.
- All evaluation criteria are at 20%.