Finance for your business
Loans, grants and other finance to help you stimulate business growth
We're here to help you grow
Access to working capital is essential to business health and success. We exist to help you manage your finances more effectively, and to direct you towards various forms of finance:
- Grants: Cash is available for projects that make your business more competitive and will boost growth. Our specialists work with you to identify the most appropriate opportunities.
- Loans: Navigating the multitude of business borrowing options can be challenging. Through us, you can tap into a wealth of commercial finance experience to help you make sense of your choices.
- Alternative finance: Continuous innovation is constantly creating new ways of raising cash. We keep up to date with the latest options in order to keep you informed of what’s available.
Click here for the Dorset Growth Hub Business Finance Finder
How it works
Because every business is different, we offer a flexible approach to providing support and guidance.
- Take advantage of our regular finance workshops being run around the county, which give a broad perspective on the many alternatives available to firms looking for finance.
- For support that’s more specific to your circumstances, you can arrange a one-to-one meeting with one of our business finance specialists.
- We’re here to take your questions outside of workshops and meetings. You can engage with our specialists via email, telephone and messaging as required.
Guide to writing a business plan together with useful templates: https://www.gov.uk/write-business-plan
Government-owned business development bank dedicated to making finance better for small businesses: https://www.british-business-bank.co.uk/
Government start-up loan provider: https://www.swigfinance.co.uk/