This programme helps unemployed (or working less than 16hrs per week) young people aged 18-30 to explore and test their business ideas, write business plans and start their own businesses or achieve alternative goals in education, training or work.
- Advice on employment options
- Business skills training
- Business planning support
- Start-up loan funding (subject to assessment and availability)
- Ongoing support from a volunteer business mentor
- Access to specialist support, including free legal helpline supported by DLA Piper
- And, if you start a business, access to a wide range of free and discounted products and services.
Note: Participation in the Enterprise Programme does not guarantee that start-up funding will be awarded. Applications for start-up funding are assessed in relation to a number of factors including perceived risk, business viability and individual need. Availability of this programme is subject to local funding restrictions.
If you are interested in the Princes Trust Enterprise Programme click here to complete an enquiry form or telephone 0800 842842 and press option 1.